Hi friends! I am a student in Boston University’s Center for Digital Imaging Arts and I am conducting a survey for market research purposes. The purpose of the survey is to evaluate the wedding photography industry from recent brides. If you or someone you know has been married within the past three years, I need your help! This survey is comprised of 17 questions and should take you less than 15 minutes to complete. All you have to do is cut and paste the below questionnaire into your email and send it directly to me at email@example.com. Even if you aren’t a new bride, you can still help out by forwarding this to a friend or family member who is!
All answers are confidential; your personal information will not be shared.
As an added bonus and a thank you for your time, if I receive 20 responses by Saturday, November 24, 2012, I will hold a drawing for your choice of an 8X12 matted print from my Travel Collection (A $55 dollar value). You can still participate in the drawing even if you’re not a newlywed! Forward this survey and then email me with the name of the friend that you referred. Once your friend completes the survey, both of your names will be added to the drawing! Thank you so much for your help and good luck!
Market Research Questionnaire
1. What is your combined household income? ____________ (If you do not feel comfortable providing actual numbers, please place an X next to the appropriate amount)
Less than $30,000 ____
$30,000 to $40,000 ____
$40,000 to $50,000 ____
$60,000 to $70,000 ____
$70,000 to $80,000 ____
$80,000 to $90,000 ____
$90,000 to $100,000 ____
$100,000 to $150,000 ____
$150,000 to $200,000 ____
Over $200,000 ____
2. What was your total wedding budget range? (If you do not feel comfortable providing actual numbers, please place an X next to the appropriate amount)
Less than $10,000 ____
$10,000 to $20,000 ____
Over $20,000 ____
Over $30,000 ____
Over $40,000 ____
Over $50,000 ____
3. How much of your total wedding budget did you allocate for photography?
4. How much did you actually spend on your photography? (If you do not feel comfortable providing actual numbers, please place an X next to the appropriate amount)
$500 to $1000 ____
$1000 to $2000 ____
$2000 to $3000 ____
$3000 to $4000 ____
$4000 to $5000 ____
Over $5000 ____
5. How did you research for wedding photographers?
6. How many photographers did you meet with?
7. What factors led to you choosing your wedding photographer?
8. Did you attend any bridal shows? If so, which ones? Did any of the photography booths stand out to you and why?
9. What was the most important factor when deciding on your wedding photographer?
10. Was there anything your photographer did or didn’t do that upset you?
11. What was the best part of your photography experience?
12. Is there anything your photographer could have done to improve the experience?
13. Did you purchase an album? Why or why not? If so, were you satisfied with it?
14. List any wedding blogs or websites that you followed or relied on for advice:
15. List any local or national wedding magazines that you purchased:
16. Where and when were you married? Include venue.
17. Who was your wedding photographer?
Please add any additional information that you believe might be helpful in this market research.
Thank you for participating in this survey! The information obtained from this survey is intended for market research only. Your personal information will not be shared.